Friday, March 17, 2006

Random Catholic Observation


I'm in a writing mood. Not sure why...except that I think this tends to happen on Fridays for me quite a bit.

Random Catholic observation: I find it interesting, and slightly humorous, that the same world that bashes the Catholic Church and knocks it for all it's worth, makes fun of its traditions and rules, and is generally opposed to its existence seems to have no problem whatsoever celebrating its "fun" holidays. Take, for example, today--St. Patty's Day. Normally I would really be living it up (the whole "Lucky" thing) but with SW about to explode at home I am on a hair-trigger waiting to rush to the hospital. But it's everywhere--in town, on TV, all ooooover the blogosphere...

Anyway, that's not a complaint, just an observation.

No comments:

Post a Comment