Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Toys, Toys, Toys




I am so rich in toys right now that I can't stand myself. Our camera came in and, as expected, takes amazing photos on Auto. Since I'm pretty clueless as to how to take photos like a photographer, that's the best I'll be able to do for now. I've tried to learn a whole bunch of times, but the cameras I've had were never really that good to learn on.

For Christmas I got SW a Bluetooth headset and phone. The phone rocks--but I had heard that the headsets weren't that good. We finally tried it the other day, and were very surprised at how good they sound. So...off I went to Best Buy to get my own Bluetooth. I absolutely love it. I'm making so many calls right now that we may end up using our minutes for the first time ever. We're toying with the idea of not getting a home phone when we go to Montgomery, so we're trying to get into the practice of chraging our phones every day and actually answering them when they ring. Working good so far.

I also got a new case for my PSP that's making it a lot easier to listen to music and watch movies. I've been watching movies when I run on the treadmill and it's working out just fine. My Mom is in the works of getting a video iPod--but sticking to my anti-Apple views I'm keeping away from that for now. The new Zune's are getting horrible reviews, but they look cool in the store.

Lastly is the treadmill. We fell in love with a Reebok treadmill we saw in a sporting goods store. It's almost dead silent, and it has a 7" cable-ready TV screen embedded in the control panel. Has wild speakers on it, too. Add to that that the onboard computer has a gazillion (well, ok, seven) profiles to help you train and it's almost cause to get naked. I found it on Dick's Sporting Goods for cheaper than anywhere here, with free shipping. But I think we're going to have to reign in the post-holiday shopping spree until after tax time.

No comments:

Post a Comment