Thursday, August 3, 2006

New Rule


Lesson for the month--always do some research on your kid's school teacher.

As I mentioned before, Princess's teacher is not what we would call "spectacular." The latest from this wonder of an intructor is the class's newest rule, from Princess's words:

"Do as I say, not as I do."

WTF?

I wouldn't say that to my own kids--and I'm not a school teacher. One whose only responsibility in life is to set an example and guide and mentor kids. I'm starting to wonder why this girl ever thought of getting a job teaching elementary school. Or if she just hates us from the whole bus incident.

We get personalized letters from Cowboy's teacher saying how much she loves the kids, and she takes extra time to go out of her way and tell us how wonderful it is to have him in school. We get photocopied repeats from week to week of the same homework from Princess's teacher.

I need to come up with a name for this one.

And I hope she doesn't read blogs.

,

No comments:

Post a Comment