Wednesday, January 24, 2007

National Compliment Day


Today is National Compliment Day. (It's also National Belly Laugh Day--yesterday was National Rid the World of Fad Diets and Gimmicks Day and Snowplow Mailbox Hockey Day. I'm surprised Congress hasn't taken the whole week off.) In honor of this festive occasion, I am sending out some comments to the blogosphere:

She Who Will Not Be Named - You're writing is an inspiration.
Sinner - Best format for categorizing a blog out there.
Cinders - You have a great perspective on life.
Briegh - Definitely the best looking blog I've seen. Maybe I should switch to Wordpress.
Cinnamon - Great quote today:

Part of my personal belief system, my faith, is that we chart our lives, there is a plan before we incarnate into life. That there is a reason and a purpose for everything. And that the people in our lives are not random or accidental in the smallest degree. We are here with each other for a reason, and our interactions are part of our souls' developments.
Nikki - You give great tax tips :)
Richmond - You have the best time-waster's on the net

1 comment:

  1. aww thanks! I was starting to think you'd forgotten about me *Sniff*

    ReplyDelete