Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Early Present


Great news...I'm not sure why, or how, but out of the blue today the computer police suddenly gave up access to blogs here in Qatar. Not only that, but I now have access to my OWN blog, so I can upload pictures and make things a hell of a lot more interesting (at least to me) on here. I've already gone through and added a bunch of photos that I've come across in the past few months, and started my Blogroll to recognize those who have recognized me. What can I say...when you don't have a whole lot to keep yourself occupied, little victories such as this become HUGE. I'm going to take my camera out today and snap as many pics as I can to get them out on here as soon as possible.

The pic for today is the main courtyard outside the rec center, what we affectionately call "the bra." This is where we have any type of big function or concert, and when its not being used for that it's a place for people to go outside to drink their daily quota.

,

No comments:

Post a Comment