Friday, January 20, 2006

Birthdays


Happy Birthday Dad. He turned a whopping 55 today. To celebrate my parents are zipping down here to spend a week or so in the sunny Arizona desert. My Dad and I will golf a bit, maybe get to work on the monster playset the kids are going ga-ga over. All in all, it's a decent way to spend my last few days off before heading back into the workplace...

Happy birthday to Trouble, who turns a meager 40 today. Her website has a list of things she has learned over the last 40 years, and it's awesome. Check it out.

The kids are bouncing off the walls because GRammy and GRampy are coming to town...its been a while due to a minor hiatus taken during my deployment. Should be a good week.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the linky love. Have a great weekend! :) Tell your pops happy b-day from the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete