Thursday, January 19, 2006

Goodwill


Keeping with my promises, we dumped bags and bags of stuff off at Goodwill today. Most of it has been easy sacrifice--stuff that I'm not sure I really wanted anyway. I think the hardest part has been getting rid of some of the kid's clothes that have worn out, and toys that have sat idle for way too long. The monkies haven't ever been real attached to any toys we've gotten them--Sarah had a security pacifier when she was a toddler that she lost and we didn't replace, but that's about it.

I've got some thoughts building up for a good post...haven't been too political lately except for the fact that the raving lunatics politicians are surprisingly quiet about the whole Iran thing. Man would that be out of control. Not only is that guy a psycho like Saddam, but he advertises it loud and clear every time he steps up to a mike.

More on this later...

No comments:

Post a Comment