Monday, April 17, 2006

The Day After Christmas


Back to work.

I am having the same feeling you get on January 2nd...holidays are over, life is destined to slowly return to normal. It's a depressing feeling--so much has happened to me in the last nine months that its weird to think that everything's done now.

I've got a lot of work to do, though. I was one of those guys that uses his wife's pregnancy as an excuse to let himself go and eat all he wants--so I gained back pretty much every pound I've lost in the last year and then some. Well, that excuse is gone now so it's back to the gym I go. BAck to the one-gallon-a-day water intake and salads for lunch. I'm motivated, which is a rarity. SW is too--so maybe once she gets back to 100% we can start running together again. Our marriage is always better when we do that--it guarantees that we spend at least a hlaf-hour a day alone together.


No comments:

Post a Comment