Sunday, April 2, 2006

Baby Eve


On August 24th of last year I announced to the 3 people reading my blog at the time that my wife and I were expecting our third child.

Well, it's been an interesting ride. Since then I've deployed to the desert and then come back to what was a stranger country to me. My wife has worked until the very last day, and I've become a daily blogger, with quite a few people checking in on me from time to time.

Tomorrow at 0730 the wonderful doctors of Tucson Medical Center are going to induce Superwife into giving birth to Benjamin John. It's the first time out of three that SW has gone full-term.

I've been asked a couple of times if I plan on "live-blogging" the birth. At first I laughed pretty hard at the thought, but the more I've thought about it, the better the idea has become. Not so much live-blogging it, but at the very least posting to the site, either through email or through audioblogger as she progresses along. I'm sure most of my family is looking at me wierd right now for thinking of doing this--but the people that read here have been extremely supportive of me and my family from the beginning, and it would be unfair to leave them out of the grand finale.

So that's my plan--starting tomorrow morning I'll be posting when I can from the hospital. Don't expect much because, while I'm giving this a shot, it is still a very low priority.

So spread the word. I'll see you tomorrow.

Word spread to Trouble, DaddyZine, Melanie, Genuine, Jo's Cafe, Mommy Bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment