Thursday, April 20, 2006

Thursday 13





1) The confused look on Odie's face every morning that says "What the hell? I'm still here?"

2) Golfing.

3) That half-hour ride into work on my Harley in 72 degree clear weather. Nothing like it in the world.

4) Building something in my garage that actually turns out to resemble what it's supposed to.

5) Watching the monkies in their Tae Kwon Do class.

6) Plasma screen TV's.

7) Playstation Portables.

8) The new "Battlestar Galactica" TV Series--if you haven't seen it, you have to.

9) Leftover Easter candy.

10) Blogging.

11) The "thump thump thump" I hear from the upstairs at around 0645 every morning when I'm in front of my computer, signalling that Cowboy has migrated from his room to ours.

12) Tucson weather.

13) Getting a good song going on my mp3 player when I'm running (even as slow as I currently am).




No comments:

Post a Comment