Thursday, April 13, 2006

I Got Smacked


Believe it or not, I have not, in fact, dropped off the face of the earth. I also have not become a full-time Daddy-blogger. Having an 8-pound screaming mass of flesh come crashing into your world, coupled with parents and visitors of all kinds, tends to hold you busy for a while.


I did finally get smacked, almost a month after submitting my site. Decent review, although it would have been nice had they been here when I was active. I promise to get back to my bitching, griping, political old self soon. For right now I'm catching sleep when I can, golfing with my Dad, and just generally enjoying the down-time I got when Odie was born. Saturday the family moves on out, we'll do the Easter thing and life should return to some semblance of normality.

I picked the wrong time to take a break--the political arena has tossed some real grapefruit my way in the form of McKinney and leaks. But I'll deal with them later. For now I have a kid to feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment