Monday, July 31, 2006

Doldrums


Rain.

Lots and lots of rain.

Tucson is in the desert, last I checked. So for it to be raining for five days straight, especially over a weekend, kinda sucks. Even moreso when you have to ride a motorcycle to work every day.

I'm still in my blogging doldrums. Kind of just general doldrums overall. My self-image is dragging pretty badly right now, and I'm not sure why. This of course translates into not having anything to write about or discuss on here. I need some motivation.

Went to see "Pirates" this weekend--pretty decent flick. Had to search all over creation to find one that wasn't sold out, though. Got to see the coming attractions for "Rocky Balboa," the new (and last--I'm betting he dies in the ring) Rocky movie. I'm a huge fan, although I never even saw the last one. After watching the trailer I think its going to be a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment