Friday, July 7, 2006

Off Our Game


We went to our third TKD class last night. Any pretense that I had that this was going to be easy since I've done this before (which was supported by the first two classes not being difficult) was quickly dashed across the rocks. I think that doing back-to-back classes may have had something to do with it. Actually, I think that there are a lot of factors.

SW wasn't on her game, either. So far, once we start yelling and kicking, I kind of zone out and don't even notice that she's there. Last night she almost fell during a kick and clearly was tired from work and Odie. So I got preoccupied with that. I missed a few of my targets, which I hadn't done yet, and it just kept getting worse. For the first time in class, I glanced up at the clock to see how much time was left.

Mind you, we're spending HUNDREDS of dollars on this joyride.

Oh well. We don't have class until next week now. Maybe the motivation will pick up by then.


No comments:

Post a Comment