Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Peeped Out


Well, that was fun while it lasted.

After four days I finally got booted off of 25peeps. That was three days longer than I thought I would last. At the very least, one of the new contenders that bumped me off was Briegh from Canadutch. You can check her peep out here and pass on some of the luv.

I'd like to do it again--I think I would need a better, more "clickable" photo, though. I'm open to any suggestions that people have regarding what I should put up.

Don't forget, I'm a guy--so boob shots aren't a player.

I've been conspicously absent for the past couple of days due to some serious buffoonery on my part regarding what is classified and what is not--I accidentally sent some sensitive info across an unsecure computer without realizing it. No harm was done, except for the fact that the had to sanitize my computer at work all day...for two days. I was starting to get the shakes from not being able to get online.

I need another hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment