Thursday, March 16, 2006

Thursday 13



Thirteen Things I Can't Stand About Me
1) I am constantly, always, perpetually, without exception late. To everything.
2) My energy level is roughly equal to that of a 60-year-old sloth.
3) I spend about 3 hours per day more on the computer than I want/need to.
4) I'm a slob unless I get on a cleaning spree, which happens about once every six months.
5) I bite my fingernails.
6) I have a toy fetish that is out of control. Once I see some gizmo or gadget or tool or whatever that I like, I have to have it. Now.
7) I am a rampant procrastinator. If you wait to the last minute, it only takes a minute.
8) Without a seriously heavy dose of caffeine each day I get massive headaches.
9) I can't stand running, even though it's the one activity that need to do the most.
10) I'm extremely impatient. It gets worse when behind the wheel of a vehicle.
11) I'm extremely unorganized, even though I love organizing things.
12) I sleep so heavily that I don't remember anything after laying down at night, even if I get up to go to the bathroom.
13) I can't stand that it was easy to write 13 things I couldn't stand, and I still have enough for another Thursday.


No comments:

Post a Comment